“Full of wit, humor and colorful characters, Tonya Kappes delivers a fun, fast-paced story that will leave you hooked!” Bestselling Author, Jane Porter
“A GHOSTLY UNDERTAKING is hauntingly good read with authentic Southern charm.” -Heather Webber Author Heather Webber
“Tonya Kappes strings together the perfect blend of family, friends, and fun.” Author Misa Ramirez
USA Today Bestselling Author, Tonya Kappes writes humorous cozy mystery and women’s fiction that involves quirky characters in quirky situations. Not only have her novels made the USA Today bestsellers list, but they are an Amazon Top 100 author, Amazon Movers and Shakers, and International bestsellers.
Splitsville.com, the first novel in the Olivia Davis Mystery Series, is a double finalist in the Next Generation Indie Book Awards in the Mystery and Humorous Categories.
Carpe Bead ‘em is 2012 winner in Amazon’s eFestival of Words in the Women’s Fiction Category.
A Charming Crime, the first novel in the Magical Cures, is the 2013 eFestival of Words in the Fantasy Category Winner.
A New Tradition the Indie Romance Convention 2013 novella of the year.
When not being the princess, queen, and jester of her family of three teenage boys, an adoring husband, and three fury kids, she travels to various writing groups as guest speaker on “How to Market and Promote Your Novels Effectively,” where she is known as a marketing guru.
Become a member of Tonya’s STREET TEAM! It’s a gathering place of readers who love Tonya Kappes novels and Tonya gives away monthly prizes! To sign up for Tonya’s STREET TEAM, newsletter, view book trailer, and upcoming news, check out Tonya’s website, Tonyakappes.com.
And be sure to stalk her on Facebook and Twitter!
Questions and Answers with Tonya Kappes~
1) What is the most memorable moment in your writing career? Seeing my book in print. Greatest feeling ever!!! A close second would be making the USA Today bestsellers list with STRUNG OUT TO DIE
2) What is your favorite author? I don’t have a favorite ☹ Book? The Giving Tree…makes me cry every time!
3) What is the best and worst thing about being a writer? The best and worst is that I’m never off work. It’s bitter sweet. I’m constantly writing whether I’m at home, asleep, at church, at my guys games, driving….wherever. My characters talk to me all the time!
4) What plans to you have for the future of your books? I’m going to keep going! Keep writing my series as long as the readers want them.
5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Exactly where I am right now. I don’t look to the future or look behind me. I take care of what is in front of me and right now, it’s right here
6) What do you like to do for fun when you aren’t writing? I love to hang out with my family. It sounds so boring, but we love hanging out in the kitchen and eating. Talking about our day is a nightly routine. I enjoy watching them grow into awesome young men!
7) What books do you have coming out this year? I’ve already released three. I’m currently writing book three and four in the Ghostly Undertaking series for HarperCollins. Shh…I have a new Magical Cures Mystery Series coming out later, Taming Mr. Right~A Bluegrass Romance, AND the second Laurel London Mystery book 😉
Also by Tonya Kappes
Carpe Bead ‘em
The Perfect Ten Box Set
An Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery
Color Me a Crime
Color Me Love Short Story
Bluegrass Romance Series
Grooming Mr. Right
The Ladybug Jinx
Happy New Life
A Superstitious Christmas
Never Tell Your Dreams
A Divorced Diva Mystery Series
A Bead of Doubt Short Story
Strung Out To Die
A Magical Cures Mystery
A Charming Crime
A Charming Cure
A Charming Potion Short Story
A Charming Wish
A Charming Spell
A Charming Magic
Beyond the Grave Series
A Ghostly Undertaking
A Laurel London Mystery
SmallTown Romance Short Story Series
A New Tradition
The Dare Me Date
The Tricked-Out Toolbox~Promotional and Marketing Tools Every Writer Needs
You can purchase her novels at: